Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 9561 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0N9
Location of work: 9561 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Counter Attendant
Positions available: 2
– Take customers’ orders
– Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Prepare food such as pizza and chicken wings
– Portion and wrap food, and package take-out food
– Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
– May receive payment for food items purchased
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; days, evenings, weekends; approximately 40 hours per week for full-time employees, whereas part-time hours will vary
Wage: $15.50-16.00/hour, based on experience
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment for all full-time employees, available after 3 months of continuous employment
How to apply:
In-person: 9561 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB (between 11am and 4pm)
Education and Work Experience Requirement: No specific education or work experience is required for the position.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, new immigrants and recent graduates.
View original article here Source