Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 3014 Granville Dr. NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4V3
Location of work: 3014 Granville DR. NW, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Counter Attendant
Positions available: 2
– Take customers’ orders
– Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Prepare food such as pizza and chicken wings
– Portion and wrap food, and package take-out food
– Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
– Receive payment for food items purchased
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; days, evenings, night, and weekend shifts; may be required to work a variety of shifts to meet the needs of the business
Wage: $15.50-17.00/hour, based on experience
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment for all full-time staff after 3 continuous months of work
How to apply:
In-person: 3014 Granville Dr. NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4V3 (between 1pm and 8pm)
Education and work experience required: No specific work experience or education is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
View original article here Source