Experienced painters with at least 5 years full-time painting experience and painter’s helpers with 3 years experience required to start immediately.
This is a temporary position but may lead to permanent.
Person applying for Painters position must have basic tools of trade, a vehicle, valid drivers license and PPE (hard hat, CSA approved steel toed boots, safety vets & safety glasses).
You must be able to brush, roll and have experience operating and using airless sprayers. Lift tickets an asset.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted.
– Apply architectural paint and coatings to interior and exterior surfaces with attention to detail
– Prepare surfaces for covering by cleaning, filling nail holes and cracks, and sanding rough spots.
– Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
– Must be able to get along well with others and must show pride in their work.
Wage based on experience starting from $20.00/hour to $30.00/hour.
Chosen candidates will be paid a semi – monthly automatic payroll deposit on the 1st & 15. Work for us in a T4’d position or as a subcontractor.
View original article here Source