Monarch Transport (1975) is currently looking for Lease Operators to join our team running USA Lane-ways under our plates, insurance, fuel cards, and authorities. You must have your own power unit to join our division. Power units must weigh no more than 22,000 LBS fuel of fuel. Our USA Lane-way division hauls Tandem Dry Vans or Heater Vans to various customers across the Continental USA originating from various locals in Canada!
We can accommodate Lease Operators in many different locals residing in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Contact us today to learn more! Our USA lane-way office is located in Armstrong, BC. Monarch Transport (1975) has terminals across Western Canada.
What we offer:
– Solid freight to keep you busy if you want to run getting over 12,000 miles per month is no issue (You decided your pay based on how much you want to run, the more you run the more you make)
– New USA Rates: $2.162/Per Mile when hauling in the USA states of ID, WA, OR, CA (Base Rate + Floating Fuel)
– New USA Rates: $2.078/Per Mile when hauling in all other USA states outside of the four mentioned above (Base Rate + Floating Fuel)
– Own your trailer? we will pay you an extra $0.16/Per Mile if you do
– Transporting a dangerous goods load? We pay industry leading premiums per mile for this.
– Weekly fuel updates… Fuel prices goes up? You get compensated accordingly
– Quarterly safety incentive
– Tandem weight trailers
– You should have 2 Years of Class 1 Driving experience
– Mountain driving experience (Some preferred)
– Your own Semi Power unit weighing no more than 22,000lbs full of fuel.
– Pass a drug test
– Be legally able to enter the USA
– Acceptable driving record
DEDICATED DISPATCH TEAM TO HELP YOU ON THE WAY!
We pay a very competitive base rate + floating fuel rate & other incentives! Inquiry today to learn more by applying to this Ad or emailing email@example.com
Only interested in running Canada Lane-ways as a Lease Operator, contact us to discuss further.
View original article here Source