OILFIELD CONSTRUCTION SALES/PROJECT MANAGER
We are an established successful company that requires an additional Sales/Project Manager for our Oilfield Construction office located in Rocky Mountain House, AB. Remote work possibility for selected candidate. The successful candidate would ideally have sales/project manager experience in oilfield construction in Alberta.
* Field exposure to oilfield construction experience of at least 10 years with significant experience within the province of Alberta.
* Knowledge of site development guidelines and processes.
* Demonstrated experience and promoting a culture of health and safety on all projects.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
*Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
* Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and time management.
* Highly organized and analytical.
* Oilfield and environmental knowledge an asset.
* Ability to travel to project sites throughout Alberta.
* Alcohol and Drug policy in effect.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be proficient in Microsoft programs, written correspondence, and document/plan reading interpretation. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Pidherney’s Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits.
Please forward resumes to:
Attention: Gary Duft, in confidence.
Closing date: April 30, 2021
View original article here Source