Here we go again! The Franworks Group – NOW HIRING Six (6) Cooks for OJ’s Grange!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family-oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at Franworks we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
Company Operating Name: Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium – OJ’s Grange
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Address – Location of Work: 2512 Guardian Road, Edmonton, Alberta T5T 1K8
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Six (6)
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent position – Full-time
• Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends
• Wage: $15.50 to $16.50/hour for 35-40 hours per week
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
• providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• preparing orders according to bill flow,
• preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
• High school is an asset.
When applying for this position, please use Reference# OJGEC6!
View original article here Source