Moxie’s St Albert Trail is currently hiring for a Night manager.
At Moxie’s our service and management team are energetic, passionate, and fun. They achieve success by working together to create memorable experiences for our guests and enjoy sharing their passion for quality food, great drinks, and a fun night out. If you love meeting people and sharing your passion about food and drink, we are the place for you.
Under the guidance of the General Manager, the Night Manager is responsible ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant’s operations are completed to a superior level. This role will focus on increasing revenue and controlling costs through driving the goals of the company and upholding policies & procedures. As part of the senior leadership team, the Night Manager will monitor and drive our KPI’s through the continuous improvement and coaching of team members. The individual hired will be passionate about creating great guest experience, training, and food & beverage.
• Running a great shift through strong floor management
• Driving profit and guest satisfaction
• Providing quality team development, mentorship, and leadership
• Building guest experience through quality service and outstanding environment standards
• All other key areas and tasks as required by the General Manager.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 1-2-year restaurant management experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant environment.
• Must be able to work night shifts (shifts typically will be 4pm-1am, five days a week)
• Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and professional appearance/grooming
• Excellent work ethic; driven & organized
• Passionate about driving results and training standards
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Valid Alberta ProServe
• First Aid & Food safe certificates are not mandatory but considered an asset
• Salary is competitive with industry standards
• Benefits – Dental, Health, Paramedical
After reviewing your resume, qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours via email to coordinate next steps.
View original article here Source