– Mechanic ticket, small engine mechanic ticket or heavy-duty mechanic ticket
– 5+ years of experience.
– Own tools
– Must be able to fix or build anything.
– Must be able to effectively operate most types of machinery
– Cell phone
– Valid Driver’s license
– Vehicle for errands
– We are a lawn care and snow removal business so our equipment ranges from trimmers, mowers, tractors, trucks, trailers and skid steers.
– Your main focuses will maintenance, inspections and repairs of all vehicles, machines and equipment. This includes sourcing and ordering parts needed as well as supervising and training staff that are working with or on these things.
– You will be required to maintain various daily logs, journals and other records on a daily basis.
– 10-20 hours per week, flexible times (pick your own hours)
The hiring process:
Along with the requirements, we are looking for someone who is; smart, a hard worker and has attention to detail.
***If the ad is up we are still looking.***
Please tell us what tools are in your mobile tool box, types of engines you’ve worked on, your favorite type engine to work on and if you are able to weld or do body work. Responses without the required information will be ignored.
Have a wonderful day!
View original article here Source