MUST RESIDE CURRENTLY IN EDMONTON OR SURROUNDING AREA
Tackpoint LP. is an established company that engineers and produces customized bearings and other machined solutions for industrial applications. We are looking to add a skilled machine operator to our team.
This machine operator will have a minimum of 5 years of experience. We are looking for someone with experience operating a Nakamura WT300 or similar equipment. If this person is willing to learn automation using loader and custom macro programming and work and evening shift from 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. we will reward them with a strong competitive wage, a full featured benefit plan, RRSP contribution and much more. Our CNC Lathes/Mills are programmed using Fanuc controls. The end result is that you will be capable of the setup and operation of an automated turning cell with autoloader. This company is using the latest in equipment, has established strong process controls for the most efficient operations and is using all of this to make high tolerance precision custom bearings for unique applications. Use your talents to join a successful growing company that treats their staff well and provides a clean, organized, friendly environment.
• 5+years of experience operating and programming CNC lathes/mills using fanuc controls
• Experience with operating a Nakamura WT300
• Successful completion of high school with strong competency in math
• Naturally quick, being able to move efficiently to monitor multiple things in progress
• Organized and detail orientated with accuracy and quality as a priority
• Must be flexible and open to assisting in any areas needed.
• Good work ethic, good attitude, trainability/aptitude and good communication skills
We have a career waiting for you if you are determined to be successful, like to learn and have good attention to detail.
• RRSP plan
• New Modern Building
• Good Equipment
• Great Benefits
• Competitive Wages
• Regular reviews
• Continuous feedback
• Work Boot Allowance
• prescriptions safety glasses program
View original article here Source