We’re looking for a talented Intern, Social Media and Digital Marketing (part-time) to join our robust photo studio. As the Intern, Social Media and Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of the marketing and brand strategy for Ishani Images. You will also assist in coordinating and executing social media strategies.
– Social Media planning and executing on a variety of platforms
– Respond and engaging with followers in a timely and professional manner
– Work with various social media engagement platforms such as Later
– Provide monthly reporting on social media analytics
– Participate in the development and analysis of digital marketing strategies for optimization of marketing campaigns, website traffic and effective brand recognition through use of Google Analytics and SEO Optimization.
– Provide administrative support when needed including task management and communicating with clients as required.
This is a part-time position offering approximately 20-30 hours per month
Please provide both your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Enrolled in a post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Public Relation or another related field
• 1 year of work experience in a digital marketing environment
• Knowledgeable in various social media platforms and analytics
• Quick learner, able to leverage new web technology and social media platforms
• Flexible and possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization and prioritizing skills, high attention to detail
• Demonstrated proficiency using WordPress and/or comparable website content management systems
• Demonstrated proficiency using Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads
• Demonstrated proficiency in SEO optimization (web and social media)
• Hootsuite, Later, or similar social media management experience
Ishani Images captures all the moments our busy lives have to offer. Our services include a full suite of photography in lifestyle, portrait and branding. Brands today are selling more than products and services. They are selling the lifestyle that using those products and services will create. Whether your business is a seasoned digital brand or a new brick and mortar shop. Together we will revisit that initial spark, what makes each day worth it, and why you’re the best choice for your ideal customer.
View original article here Source