Lawn Medic is actively seeking Lawn Care Laborers. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to achieve high standards of quality, workmanship, and customer satisfaction. Aspects of this job, but not limited to, are lawn mowing, trimming, power raking, aerating, weeding, and fertilizing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Prior yard maintenance experience and landscaping skills such as lawn mowing, trimming, weeding, etc.
• Valid Class 5 Alberta Motor Vehicle Operator’s License in good standing.
• Ability to perform intense physical labour in outdoor settings.
• Ability to operate machines, tools and other special equipment related to lawn care.
• Attention to detail.
• Good organization skills.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Good knowledge of Edmonton city and its subdivisions.
Must have your own personal transportation as we require all employees to drive their own vehicle.
Position will start early April with Spring cleanups lasting approximately 4 weeks. All candidates will be considered for fulltime summer employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00-$24.00 per hour
• Bonus pay system
Candidates should expect early start times and be prepared to work weekends as required.
Interaction with customers is minimal.
Email Resumes to- firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source