Our oilfield equipment shop in Nisku is currently seeking journeyman and 3rd year apprentice welders.
Candidate must be able to:
– Pass basic weld test for SMAW, FCAW and MIG
– Fit and weld in all positions
– Read and understand engineered and non-engineered drawings
– Read and understand fractions
– Willing to work portable welder unit if required
Punctual and willing to learn
– Work safely around others
– Able to work alone safely and responsibly with minimal guidance
Successful candidate will need to have a valid class 5 drivers license and a clean driving abstract.
Group benefits package after 3 months of employment.
-Alberta – Certified Journeyman Welder
-Alberta – Certified Welding Apprentice
View original article here Source