Our client is looking for an experience IT Communications Lead to join their team.
– Define stakeholders and the related content they need to consume
– Develop an information architecture and illustrate where communication content will be presented to stakeholders
– Define standards, processes, roles and responsibilities for publishing and updating content
– Establish appropriate materials to support the publishing process
– Create a communications governance framework
– Draft communication content
M365 Technology and design – Must have expertise in M365 applications and best practices in communicating on this platform
Standards and Templates – Must be familiar with designing and implementing templated standards for fixed content.
Knowledgebase Systems -Must be familiar with knowledge base type systems and be able to edit technical language in knowledge articles
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source