Our large Edmonton based client is seeking an IT Auditor for 3 months with possible extension – remotely.
Description of Work:
As the successful candidate you will work under the supervision of a senior partner to conduct IT audit work, including an assessment of whether there are effective key controls in place to mitigate risk and safeguard client assets.
Required Skills and Experience:
• IT Audit experience, ISACA CISA certification
• Required Competencies or Skill Sets:
• Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to think “outside the box”
• Demonstrated proficiency of office productivity tools (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, data visualization, etc.) and specific experience with Google Workspace and Tableau.
• Strong accountability, agility and adaptability in work execution and task leadership resulting in the ability to work effectively, and manage multiple priorities.
• Agile Project management, Agile auditing and the utilization of Jira.
• Outcome oriented with ability to communicate complex technical issues, influence without authority and use discretion when addressing opportunities for improvement
Additional Skills “Nice to Have”:
• Successful completion of a post secondary degree, or a recognized professional designation in audit, information technology, or risk management
• 3 years of experience internal audit, external audit or risk management; Technology or Financial industry experience is an asset. Must demonstrate knowledge of current information technology and data related risks, including but not limited to:
• IT General Controls
• Cybersecurity Big Data and Artificial Intelligence risks
• Cloud computing risks
• IT and Data standard practices and Frameworks (NIST, ITIL, etc.)
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please contact your local Randstad Technologies representative or email email@example.com your resume for consideration.
View original article here Source