Prairie Auto Fleet is a local vehicle exporting company. We purchase vehicles within Alberta to export to the US and lease out to local customers. At PAF we pride ourselves on being able a direct source to the States. Customers don’t have to deal with wholesalers, marketplaces or dealerships. We pay top dollar, pick up the vehicle from the customer and there are no obligations!
Prairie Auto Fleet is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our growing team as a Journeyman Mechanic. With PAF mechanics will be working on mostly light duty trucks and SUVs. Majority of the work will be exhaust manifolds, diagnostics, and preventative maintenance.
We are family-oriented business that works Monday to Friday, 8-to-5 with all weekends off. However the opportunity for overtime is also available, if requested.
– Experienced with exhaust work on F150, Ram 1500s. Exhaust manifolds are commonly done on the pickup trucks we buy.
– Inspect equipment to diagnose vehicle faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
– Repair equipment and defective parts, components, and systems using hand or power tools
– Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance on equipment.
– Complete reports to record problems and work performed
Skills and Qualifications
– 5+ Years of experience
– Experienced with exhaust manifolds especially on Ram 1500s
– Automtoive Servie Technician Read Seal (Preferred)
– We have basic tools, but own tools are preferred.
View original article here Source