Our client is hiring for a Business Analyst with specific experience of Fleet programs.
General required skills/experience:
Requirements gathering, documentation, process mapping skills, knowledge of fleet (pickup trucks, yellow iron, heavy machinery, buses, etc.) operations such as repair and maintenance; preventative maintenance; in or on vehicle GPS systems, integrations from GPS system to ERP, and working knowledge of Information Technology systems.
This resource will be responsible for understanding project requirements from a number of different subject areas. These subject areas include business, data, and application. The assignments resulting from the subject areas will include but not are not limited to:
Degree in Business Management/Administration, Computer Engineering/Software Engineer/Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering, or Diploma in any of the above with 5+ years of IT BA experience
Business Analysis Experience:
– 5 years minimum
– Experience in large scale projects involving integration between business applications.
Business Process re-engineering
– Experience with BPMN tool such as BlueWorks, Visio, etc.
– 5 years experience capturing integrations related requirements, workflows, data flow diagrams, etc.
In vehicle GPS System
– 2 years experience working with in-vehicle/on-vehicle GPS systems in commercial settings, reporting using the GPS systems
Preventative Maintenance (Repairs and Maintenance)
– 2 years experience with capturing requirements and/or in-depth understanding of Preventative maintenance schedules (as required under NSC Standards) related to fleet vehicles such as Buses, pick-up trucks, yellow iron and heavy equipment
Automated Fuel tank systems
– Experience and in-depth understanding of how automated Fuel dispensing systems work such as Cardlocks, etc.
– Experience with RFx documents development, assessing solutions
– Experience working with Vendors during implementation is required
– Experience creating tests, test scripts, running/leading tests with group of business and IT resources, documenting test results, etc.
Planning data migration and development of data dictionaries
– 2 years experience planning data migration development and data dictionaries
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source