Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, and a full suite of digital offerings ranging from game apps to comprehensive player engagement and iLottery solutions, including strategic marketing and management services. The company is a proven innovator and has decades of experience helping lotteries to maximize player engagement, sales, and proceeds for good causes. Pollard Banknote also plays a major role in providing pull-tab tickets, bingo paper and its Diamond Game and Oasis-branded electronic ticket machines to charitable and other gaming markets in North America. Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 67.6% by the Pollard family and 32.4% by public shareholders, and is publicly traded on the TSX (PBL). For more information, please visit our website at www.pollardbanknote.com.
We are currently recruiting for the positions of Finishing Worker within the Barrhead Finishing Department. Reporting to the Supervisor, Finishing, the incumbents are responsible for product handling on various production lines and monitoring product throughout all processes for conformance to high quality standards, integrity, and customer specifications.
• Work on various positions within finishing lines: feeding, gathering, banding, boxing, cartoning, and / or banking as required while constantly monitoring product quality
• Adhere to all established policies and procedures with respect to Health & Safety, Security and Operations
• Ensure necessary supplies (boxes, cartons, etc.) are prepared and ready for use when needed.
• Ensure work area is clean and organized throughout the shift
• Communicate any product or equipment related problems to the Manufacturing Operator, Lead Hand, or Supervisor.
• Grade 12 or GED equivalent;
• Mechanical aptitude and previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing setting would be an asset;
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments, problem solving ;
• Demonstrated abilities to be self-motivated, work independently or as a member of a team;
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with both co-workers and supervisor;
• Must be open to new ideas and concepts with an overall positive attitude;
• Basic computer skills;
• Must be punctual and willing to work shift work and overtime on short notice;
• Able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. (process line).
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter along with a résumé to:
Box 4057, 6203 46 St.
Barrhead, AB T7N 1A1
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
View original article here Source