Whissell Contracting Ltd has established a solid reputation for providing construction solutions in Alberta. We are built on strong core values and take pride in our Team, our dedication to Safety, and excellence in the work we do. For over 5 decades, Whissell’s expertise has focused on Underground and Earthwork construction services.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
• Rubber Tire
• Top Man
• Track Loader Operator
• Mainline Hoe
• Underground Superintendent
• Earthworks Foreman
To apply, please submit your resume and driver’s abstract letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Kijiji- Application – Edmonton
Visit our website for more information: http://www.whissell.ca/jobs/
• Minimum of 1-3 year working in Deep Underground Utility Installation construction industry
• water main replacement experience is an asset
• Ability to read blueprint and city specifications is required
• Ability to read and understand Locates is required
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills
• Must have high attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer You:
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Excellent Health and Dental benefit plan
• Amazing Professional and Career development opportunities
• Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
• Wonderful team, Whissell is Family owned and operated, you are not just a number, you are family
Apply now to become part of a driven team!
PLEASE NOTE: All Whissell employees are required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid Driver’s Abstract (no more than three months old) prior to starting work.
Overtime may be required during peak months.
Whissell would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
View original article here Source