IRISNDT has an immediate need for an Equipment Maintenance Technician, based out of our Edmonton office. The successful candidate will service and repair various types of equipment relating to the non-destructive testing (NDT) field, including, but not limited to:
• Cranks & head hoses
• Magnetic yokes
• Electronic cables
• Various small electronic devices
Compensation commensurate with experience and skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Certificate and/or experience in electronics repair;
• Experience with NDT equipment;
• Good communication and teamwork skills; and,
• Valid Driver’s License and pre-access drug and alcohol testing required.
For additional information or to submit applications electronically, please contact us. Resumes without direct reference to the specific role will not be considered, and applicants not being considered will not be contacted.
View original article here Source