Edmonton R.V. Service is looking for summer employment.
Mechanically inclined hands-on people who are Looking to work in a very busy industry. If you have any past experience in this or any other trade and are a quick learner, with a friendly outgoing attitude, don’t miss this opportunity.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• diagnosing, repairing and replacing RV components to address customers’ concerns
• keeping track of parts and materials used
• communicating with the service manager and advising on required repairs
• ensuring a safe work environment
• performing miscellaneous tasks assigned by the management
Requirements & Skills
• highly motivated, well-rounded and have skills in a number of trades
• strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• strong attention to detail
• Mechanically Inclined
• Be available to work occasional Saturdays
If being a member of the leading team is part of your future, please submit your resume.