RCJ Motors & trailer rentals is a local, family-run small business that helps make our clients’ driving needs a reality. We specialize in selling reliable & affordable used cars to those who cannot get approved at other financial institutions or lenders. We strive to get our clients, who have been persistently denied, the chance to meet their vehicle needs and begin to re-build their credit. It is our mission to get everyone on the road, regardless of their circumstance. We also have a fleet of holiday trailers and motorhomes available for rent; giving families a home away from home without the commitment of owning their own unit.
As the lot attendant and shop hand at RCJ Motors, you will be a jack-of-all-trades, type of employee. You will be the right hand man (or woman) to every staff member within the company, with the goal of helping move vehicles, trailers & clients smoothly & efficiently throughout the lot. Your success will help the company provide the greatest service possible in a timely fashion. With your flexibility, reliability and attention to detail – you will ensure that the cars, trailers and office stay in excellent condition; this position plays a vital role in the functionality of our business!
– Opportunity to grow within the company (this can include car sales if it’s something you are interested
– Huge growth & learning opportunities, as you will be working alongside experts in the field of sales, rentals, car repairs & trailer functionality
– Wage increase after probation period & quarterly increases if expectations are met
– Flexibility of hours; as long as the tasks get completed and units are moved appropriately, you will be able to create your daily schedule as you see fit and coordinate the requirements & expectations of your job
– Overtime opportunities for car deliveries out of province
– Clean driving record (driver’s abstract required)
– Experience with driving, backing-up and towing trailers or KEEN willingness to learn quickly
– No education requirements, but must be proficient in the english language and able to communicate with clients & peers effectively
– Willingness to perform many alternate duties including keeping the lot clean & tidy, driving around the city to pick up parts, and providing hand-off to clients
– It will be your utmost priority to treat the company property as though it was your own
– To be trustworthy and honest throughout the course of your employment
– You will be given lots of freedom, therefore it is IMPERATIVE that you are able to fill your time with productive tasks once all the assigned tasks have been completed
View original article here Source