Our downtown Edmonton client has an exciting opportunity for an intermediate Developer – Mobile and Front-End Technology to be part of small and growing team of developers working with some game changing products in a permanent full time role.
As the ideal candidate closely with business analysts to develop functionalities and modernize our clients applications. You will contribute to software development projects by working with your teammates in an Agile framework. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of programming concepts and applies them efficiently, you are also a good communicator and work well within a team.
– Plan and develop technological solutions in an autonomous fashion in respect of given specifications and UX/UI design
– Perform testing on new software development to ensure a successful publication in production, write documentation
– Provide technical support and perform debugging given his current skillset and his understanding of the global architecture
– Perform performance automated testing on applications and analyze the results
– Provide support to teammates
– Propose improvements to ensure the constant evolution of systems and software to fulfill business and user requirements
Experience, knowledge and required abilities:
– University or college diploma in a relevant skillset domain
– 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (software development)
– Excellent understanding of Web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap, etc…)
– Good understanding of mobile operating system (iOS/Android)
– Good understanding of REST APIs and Web APIs
– Some proficiency in visual design (UX/UI) is a requirement
The following are considered Assets:
– Proficiency in React Native an important asset
– Proficiency with Appcelerator’s Titanium an important asset
– Knowledge of .Net technologies an asset (ASP Classique, VB.Net, ASP.Net, et ASP.Net Core)
– Knowledge of T-SQL, capacity to perform schema modelling and ability to optimize the performance of a database an asset
– Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google) an asset
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please contact your local Randstad Technologies representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source