TECH Concrete Ltd., along with Steel Bull Construction make up the TECH Construction Group, an Edmonton based earthworks and concrete contractor. Servicing residential, commercial, and industrial new construction projects as well as offering repair & maintenance programs, TECH can provide consistent, year-round work for qualified candidates.
TECH Concrete Ltd. has immediate openings for a concrete placers & finisher who are proficient with forming and finishing flatwork concrete.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Must be experience in flatwork, forming, and finishing for residential, commercial, or industrial
• Must have the ability to work cohesively, as a team, with other finishers, placers, and labourers.
• Owns personal safety equipment such as steel-toe safety boots, hard hat, etc.
• Be able to communicate in relation to the job duties and deal courteously with the public and with clients.
• Possess a strong, reliable work ethic and is willing to learn.
• A valid Class 5 Driver’s license and reliable transportation is an asset, but not necessarily required.
• Ability to get to and from site.
This is a full-time position, consisting of 5-6 days a week, 8-12 hours per day.
Rate of Pay – $25-35 / hour, based on experience, with room for growth.
Please forward your inquiry with resume, experience and list of references
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $37.00 per hour
• Concrete Finishing: 5 years (Preferred)
• Edmonton, AB (Required)
• English (Preferred)
View original article here Source