Tech Concrete Ltd., along with Steel Bull Construction make up the Tech Construction Group, an Edmonton based earthworks and concrete contractor. Primarily servicing industrial construction projects as well as offering concrete repair and restoration programs.
Our current winter program includes work on several out of town projects as well as the greater Edmonton region and will carry on into spring and summer.
Tech Concrete Ltd. has openings for industrial concrete superintendents, foreman, finishers for winter work who are proficient in industrial concrete work.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Must be experienced all areas of concrete work – residential, commercial, or industrial
• Willing to learn and grow as a team and to see projects through to completion
• Must have the highest standards of safety
• Must have the ability to work cohesively, as a team, with other finishers, placers, and labourers.
• Owns personal safety equipment such as steel-toe safety boots, hard hat, etc.
• Be able to communicate in relation to the job duties and deal courteously with the public and with clients.
• Possess a strong, reliable work ethic and is willing to learn.
• A valid Class 5 Driver’s license and reliable transportation is an asset, but not necessarily required.
• Ability to get to and from site.
• Must be able to work out of town, as required.
This is a full-time position, consisting of 5-6 days a week, 8-12 hours per day.
Rate of Pay – $25-65 per hour, based on experience.
Please forward your inquiry with resume, experience and list of references
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $65.00 per hour
• Concrete Finishing: 5 years (Preferred)
• Edmonton, AB (Required)
• English (Preferred)
View original article here Source