We are actively looking for a WEILER-skilled MACHINIST.
Our client in Edmonton is looking for a 5-star candidate to fill their open CNC position. We are looking for someone who enjoys being a valued team player, strives for continuous learning, and is experienced in a manufacturing shop. The environment is laid back and with an encouraging high-performing team. We are looking for someone with a great positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic. You will need to be able to work with minimal supervision, and with a great organization.
If this is something you believe would be a good fit, then read on and apply now!
– Starting rate of $40-43 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
– Gain meaningful experience
– Comprehensive Benefits Package
– Autonomy within the role
– Working with an energetic, positive, and diverse team
– Opportunity for someone to be innovative and obtain real growth within a solid team
– 4 years strong CNC machining background and willing to learn
– Programming involved, load and unload parts and perform machining
– Handling measuring tools
– Setup of machines through the use of proper tools
– Keep the machine and tools in a good working order
– Inspects work visually and with appropriate measuring instruments
– Ensures documentation and records are accurately maintained
– Participates in continual improvement through innovation and initiatives to improve safety, productivity, profitability, and efficiency
– Maintains a clean and organized work area at all times
– 4+ years of CNC machining experience
– High school diploma
– CNC Journeyman preferred
– Multi-Axis machine experience
– General knowledge of products and services in relation to the oil and gas industry
– General understanding of safe work practices, and Quality Assurance requirements
If you think you could be exactly who we are looking for, please reach out directly to us today! This position will not be available for long!
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply via this application link alternatively you can email Moumen.email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source