Osgoode Properties Limited, a leader in rental property management, has an opening for full-time permanent Cleaner. The Cleaner is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning and upkeep of the residential building. The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and completing all cleaning activities to improve the reliability, safety and quality of the building. Ensures that work is completed on time, to high standards and that all safety protocols are followed at all times. A polished and professional approach to customer service is beneficial in maintaining the Osgoode Properties’ corporate image.
As a proactive individual, responds to all emergencies and tenant requests promptly and efficiently while performing routine cleaning of common areas and external surroundings. Specifically:
• Ensures the upkeep of the building and surrounding grounds including but not limited to corridors, lobbies, stairwells, laundry rooms, storage areas and vacated apartments
• Removes garbage daily and completed litter picks at entrances
• Responds in a timely manner to building cleaning work orders and emergencies
• Cleans turnover suites
• Maintains inventory of cleaning supplies and provides regular updates to Community Director
• Assists with snow removal of all exterior building walkways and stairwells
• Reports required suite repairs and maintenance requirements to the Community Director
• Works positively with other employees of Osgoode Properties
• Maintains a pleasant, friendly and secure place for residents to live
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in the field
• Experience in performing janitorial duties
• Conversant with Fire Safety Regulations and computerized security systems
• Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and trades people
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good communications skills in English
• Ability to work unsupervised and work as part of a team
• Must provide clean criminal record check
• Light to medium duty work required
• Some evening and weekend work may be required
This is a full-time permanent position which offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants, however only those only those under consideration will be contacted.