Action Trucking is a 3rd generation family-owned company located in Nisku. We require a class 1 driver with flat deck experience for truckload deliveries in the Edmonton area as well as regional runs throughout Alberta. Most drivers are home every night! We operate Monday to Friday with an on-call requirement one week per month.
You can learn more about us at www.actiontransportationgroup.ca
– A pleasant work environment.
– Paid training.
– A starting wage of $25.00 per hour for in town work, higher wages paid per km for highway work.
– Overtime paid after 10 hours per day
– Home most nights, good work/life balance
– Generous years of service awards
– Benefits after three months.
– Safety incentives.
– Modern fleet of new low mileage Volvo’s
– Newer 53’ tridem trailers.
– No slip seating.
– Drivers who like to be busy!
– 1-year verifiable flat deck experience.
– Current (less than 30 days old) 3-year commercial drivers abstract.
– A commitment to safety.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced/demanding role.
– Ability to successfully work within a team environment.
– A smart phone to receive dispatches and ELD compliance.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate transportation as a career choice. We attribute our success to our hard working, long term dedicated employees. We look to continue to hire new team members with the same values.
Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume and abstract.
We thank all applicants, however only those individuals under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls or visits please
View original article here Source