Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
Speak with a Recruiter now!
We’re looking for professional Owner Operator Driver with experience hauling Pressure in Edmonton. If you’re looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
Loads of Work:
- Commodity- Pressure
- People Net OBC System installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- OO paid Base plates and licensing
- OO paid Tractor insurance
- Drivers based out of: Edmonton and area
- Average earnings of $105 per hour. 19K to 30K after fuel per month.
- Areas of Travel, Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
- Out for Full hours of Service and home for re-set.
- 2-years verifiable fluid tanker experience
- 2 years verifiable Super B experience
- Off road experience required
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less 9000kg
- Sleeper tractor required
- Wet Kit Required
- Auto Shut Down Required
Business Discount Advantages
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
View original article here Source