Class 1 Owner Operator (Crude, Condy)
Speak with a Recruiter now!
Trimac Energy Services is currently looking for experienced Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Crude operation in Edmonton, AB!
If you have 2 years of off-road Crude hauling experience please apply online.
Owner Operator Pay:
- Average earnings of $95 per hour, Cube Rate of $24.06 m/3
Class 1 Driver Hours:
- Planned to be out for full hours of Service and home for reset, dependent on operational requirements
Owner Operator Trip Details:
- Pick up locations: Multiple locations within the Edmonton and Nipisi and Slave Lake area.
- Delivery locations: Edmonton
Owner Operator Requirements:
- 2-years verifiable fluid tanker experience
- 2 years verifiable Super B experience
- Off-road experience required
- No tractor age restriction
- Sleeper tractor required
- Wet Kit required
- Auto Shut Down required
- Minimum 4” T&E, roper style pump required
Owner Operator Benefits:
- ISSAC OBC System installation (no cost to Owner)
- OO paid Base plates and licensing, must be prorated
- OO paid Tractor insurance
Business Discount Advantages:
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
View original article here Source