To support the ongoing growth of our business, we are currently seeking highly motivated, energetic, and safety-oriented Class 1 Drivers and Owner Operators. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, our Drivers/Owner Operators are responsible for safely operating truck and trailer combinations for our loads.
• Ensure cargo is secured properly following safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tires, lights, and turn signals and brakes.
• Administer bill of lading and maintain logbooks.
• Communicate with the dispatcher, other drivers, and customers using communication devices
• Complete other paperwork as required.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
• Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Proficiency using GPS devices
*Training will be provided*
Miles range 10,000-12,000/month
Owner Operator’s Expected Income
$ 30,000 – 35,000
View original article here Source