Looking to hire a Class 1 Driver with Winch Truck or Picker Truck experience for work in the Waskatenau area.
Applicants are to be reliable, punctual, able to work both independently as well as on a crew, physically fit, have a good work ethic and can work extended hours and weekends when needed.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Related experience may include: Long Haul Driver, Heavy Haul Driver, Lowboy Driver, Equipment Driver, Equipment Operator, Owner-Operator, Delivery Driver
Responsibilities & duties to include but not limited to:
• Operate and maintain heavy duty and farm equipment.
• Prior training and/or experience required
• Experience driving, loading and unloading flat-beds, RGN/lowboy, dovetail trailers
• Ability to troubleshoot and make minor repairs to equipment and vehicle at job sites
• Customer service attitude
Skills & Education
• High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
• Class 1A license.
• Winch Truck or Picker Truck experience
• Grain Farm experience required.
• Basic mechanical skills.
Wage will be based on previous experience and performance
Please send your resume along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source