South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre is a multidisciplinary clinic that has been open for 21+ years. We are seeking a full time (25-30+ hours/week) front desk office assistant/office helper with a rock star attitude that can start as soon as possible. You must be fast on your feet and a quick learner as this job can be physically and mentally demanding.
Some of your attributes and duties include:
1. have previous EMR software experience (booking/billing software JaneApp preferred). Comfortable around computers and has had experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
2. able to commute without issue in rain, snow, sunshine, etc. street parking is available with a short 5min walk. On-site parking not available.
3. excellent communication (can speak fluent english) skills, reliable, honest, dependable with a great smile and outgoing personality
4. genuine desire to help others and treat our patients like family
5. quick learner and works efficiently in a fast paced office. We are busy and you must be able to multi task.
6. must have flexible schedule and able to work evenings and weekends (Evenings until 8pm as well as Saturdays and Sundays)
7. familiarity with Chiropractic and Massage Therapy as a patient or otherwise
8. able to do general office cleaning and assist in constant laundry duties
9. disinfect treatment rooms
10. available right away and flexible in your schedule – we are looking for someone to start immediately
If you are unable to provide the above job demands/duties, please kindly DO NOT apply as preference will be given to those that have experience and a true passion to help others. Wages based on experience.
Wage: $16-18/hour, 25-30+hrs/week, benefits after 3 months.
View original article here Source