ROLE: Cherry Picker Forklift
LOCATION: North West Edmonton, AB
START: Immediate start dates available
SHIFT: Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm
Maxsys Staffing is currently looking to meet with experienced Cherry Pickers for a number of open positions located in the North West Edmonton area.
Our client in Edmonton is currently looking to hire full time Cherry Picker (Order Picker) Operators. They are an industry leader in the distribution of Heavy Duty Truck parts. They have just opened their Edmonton Branch location and are building their team. These positions have the capability of becoming a permanent position with the client for top performers.
This position will be a mix of reach truck operation and material handling to aid in picking, loading, and unloading heavy materials from trucks and trailers. Lifting is a large part of this job, physical capability to lift 50lbs consistently for an entire shift is an absolute requirement.
The Cherry Picker (Order Picker) Associate is responsible for:
– Shipping, receiving, order picking and storing all products within the assigned warehouse in a timely and accurate manner.
– Load and unload trucks require physical moving and lifting up to as much as 50 pounds.
– Perform periodic facilities maintenance and/or custodial/housekeeping tasks, such as cleaning parking lot, loading dock and the area surrounding building, keeping floors clear of debris, maintaining bathrooms and assisting in daily closing down of warehouse
– Compile and submit regular reports of damaged, outdated stock or supplies, over and under-shipments, return of products to vendor, etc. and segregate defective product from normal flow of inventory
– Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) in a safe manner
– Designate and organize the warehouse stock by product line and by physical alignment, allowing sufficient space for overflow
– Prioritize and pick material to fill orders and stage product for loading
– Assist in verifying all incoming and outgoing product for accuracy in terms of amount, size and type, informing management of inventory and supply shortages as well as assisting in actual periodic inventory counts
– Other duties as assigned
– 6 months experience on a Cherry Picker and external certification
– Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
– Ability to start, control and maintain a complete process or procedure, while keeping safety and compliance at the forefront
– Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
– 2 supervisory references that can speak to your safety record and attendance
If you feel like this is a role you want to know more about, please apply with us or contact us through the following means:
– Hit APPLY NOW
– Send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call us at 780-233-4372 to inquire about these Cherry Picker (Order Picker) Operator positions, or other open roles we are working on.
Maxsys Staffing & Consulting
View original article here Source