At Nexus, we are all about Connecting People with Purpose. We help create the perfect place to work for our clients. We help people grow their careers. We help companies connect with their people in more meaningful, authentic, and impactful ways.
Nexus considers it a priority to inform both current and prospective clients on the trends affecting their business. That’s why we produce “The Nexus” podcast, which features interviews from thought leaders around the world on matters which affect the way we work, and live.
As part of our Production Team, you will work with our Producer and Executive Producer to find and book notable SMEs as guests for our programming, as well as developing stories and angles that are relevant for the target audiences. We are looking for someone with experience in identifying, reaching out and securing interview subjects, with a passion for work cultures. Also, it wouldn’t hurt if you were extremely organized, responsive and communicative. Please note that these are contract roles.
- Work as part of the Podcast Team to identify relevant topics and HR story beats
- Identify guests with appropriate subject matter expertise, chase and book them for pre-screen calls where initial talking points/subjects are discussed
- Develop a comprehensive contact list for a wide range of current and future topics
- Research and propose relevant stories
- Conduct pre-screen interviews with contacts for background information and to determine suitability for podcasts.
- Prepare cover sheets, scripts and background notes
- Other functions as required
What We Need From You:
- Previous experience identifying and booking guests for video or audio segments, or episodes.
- A network of contacts who can assist you in finding the right guests
- A tenacious approach, which will serve you well to persuade SME guests to be interviewed for our podcasts
- Excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of employment and labour related topics
- A digital citizen with a second nature approach to social media
- Creative, energetic, fun, outgoing, positive, friendly manner and team player
- Ability to work remotely with our diverse team.
If you are confident and enthusiastic with a proactive approach to communications, and looking for interesting work with purpose, your efforts will contribute to making a difference for a lot of people.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for this role, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume, cover letter along with citing a few examples of productions you’ve helped produce, clearly identifying your relevant contributions to the work.
Nexus Communications is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace.
Nexus Communications Group Inc
View original article here Source