Position will vary from 15 to 40 hours per week. Hours will increase as we approach December.
Cena Catering is looking for an experienced individual who have a passion for cooking and like to work in a fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible for kitchen prep, following recipes, assisting with grocery shopping & an ability to stay busy without constant direction.
The catering business is ever changing on a daily basis, especially with Covid in the past 8 months. As a result of this, our ideal candidate would be quick thinking, able to adapt to last minute changes and be able to produce within a time sensitive situation.
We are looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service and assist in cooking as well.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
– Ability to learn quickly
– Strong English
– Cater events when required
– Assist with daily shopping if required
– Kitchen organization, cleaning and maintenance
– Aid with deliveries &; pick ups in a company vehicle as required
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Highly motivated and team oriented
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
– Possess strong customer service qualities
– Works in a safe and responsible manner
– Available to work flexible hours between….. 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
– Evening and weekend availability is an asset
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Pay based on experience.
– 2-3 Years of experience preferred.
– Must be over the age of 18.
– MANDATORY: Be able to drive Company Vehicle for catering deliveries.
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Benefits may be available after 90 day review & future availability
Free employee meals during shift
Email Resumes to: email@example.com
View original article here Source