This job is still available.
You MUST send a full resume. You will NOT be considered for this role without a resume or a detailed explanation of your skills relating to this position, experience and where you have worked in the past. Be sure to include full contact information including full name, phone, email and city where you live.
We are seeking full-time debt collectors for our downtown Edmonton Office.Build a career with an exciting, rapidly growing, Canada-wide organization. Want to learn more about what you can expect when you work with us? Check us out on Glassdoor, Instagram, or even on YouTube to see first hand what some of our staff are saying about us.
- Experience not required – paid training provided!
You can be a very successful collector if:
- You’re a great communicator – you enjoy connecting with people
- You’re ready to solve problems – you’re observant and have excellent detective skills
- You know how to negotiate – you listen carefully and look for solutions
- You want to be rewarded – you’re focused and work hard
If you’re eager to learn, we’ll help you hone these skills into a rewarding career.Job responsibilities:
- Call account holders to discuss delinquency and negotiate repayment
- Gather relevant financial information
- Negotiate repayment options on overdue accounts
Each collector gets paid on-the-job training to understand client directives and policies as well as industry legislative guidelines to which we strictly adhere. Most importantly, we believe everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy and respect at all times. At our great company, our code is central to everything we do:Code of Ethics
- The individual must be respected at all times.
- The customer must be given the best possible service.
- Excellence and superior performance must be pursued at all times.
We offer the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced office environment in downtown Edmonton
- Free fresh fruit every day… who doesn’t like fresh fruit?
- Opportunities for advancement and career-building
- Paid hands-on training with our experienced management team
- Convenient location – right next to the bay enterprise LRT station
- Reduced rate on the monthly ETS pass
- Opportunity to participate in our community programs
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Monthly salary plus commissions
Apply today to join our family!