Our large enterprise Edmonton client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst contractor for an 12 month contract engagement with the following responsibilities and skill set:
As the ideal candidate you will support of a strategic ERP initiative.
Experience and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and solutions
– Create project documents and associated planning documents
– Lead consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings
– Create business requirements, functional specifications and technical requirements.
– Create data maps from legacy systems to SAP systems, including S4/HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP Concur, SuccessFactors, workforce and Sodales.
– Assess data quality and coordinate data cleansing activities with the business.
– Identify test scenarios, create and execute test cases in a multi-system environment.
– Create new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes
– Facilitate business process improvement sessions
– Schedule, organize and lead project status meetings and other meetings as required
– Prepare any supporting project documentation such as business cases, request for proposal (RFP), vision/scope, technology investment requests, briefing notes, business analysis plans, etc. that may be required.
– Responsible for business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling that may be required.
– Participate iterative development using model-based processes.
– Perform project management, business and technical analysis and systems design in delivering complex software solutions
– Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
– Advising business management on the application of information technology solutions, including business process modelling for the purposes of identifying areas that could be refined or streamlined to create efficiency.
– Develop training material and providing ‘train the trainer’ training sessions to various business areas.
– Working collaboratively with all members of the IT Division to ensure that all application issues are addressed in a timely manner to minimize disruption to the provision of IT services.
– Additional responsibilities as required by the Project Manager for a Business Systems Analyst
Skills and Qualifications:
– Previous experience with SAP S4/HANA (Finance module). In addition, testing and data migration experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to facilitate business process, provide consultative advice on impacts of business systems on business processes, and work with business stakeholders to plan for process changes
– Demonstrated business systems analysis experience
– Degree in an Information Technology, Management Information Systems discipline
– 7+ Years of experience including project experience in COTS implementations and robust, enterprise scale applications or initiatives
Nice to have:
– CBAP designation is an asset
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please contact your local Randstad Technologies representative or email email@example.com your resume for consideration.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source