We are currently seeking a Bilingual Recruiter Assistant to support a large volume recruitment department.
*** All candidates need to be fully fluent in French / English for both written and verbal communication ***
We are searching for Bilingual Recruiter Assistant’s to join a leader in the Canadian Transportation Industry.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition Western Canada, with one of North America’s largest Transportation/Logistics companies, your role will be to work with the other recruiters to achieve large volume recruitment targets. The ideal candidates will be dedicated to delivering superior customer service and will thrive in a fast paced, large volume recruitment environment. This role will begin as a 3 month assignment with extension high potential for extension.
Your drive and passion for success will allow you to excel in achieving goals for effectively filling multi-disciplinary positions, union, non-union and management positions.
What You Get:
– Earn between $22 – $25 per hour
– 4% Vacation pay
– Benefits offered
– Gain experience in HR with an industry leading large transportation company
– Immediate opportunity
– 3 month assignment, with the strong potential to extend or become permanent
– Assist with booking travel and venues for recruitment information sessions
– Maintaining applicant tracking system
– Process resumes for recruiters
– Booking medicals
– Booking Criminal Background checks
– Tracking files and providing updates
– Possible pre-screening over the phone
– Sorting, Scanning, Electronic filing
– Other admin duties that recruiters may need
What We Are Looking For:
– Must have proven ability to type 50+ WPM
– Experience working in recruitment a huge asset
– Basic understanding of Skilled trades positions in the oilfield industry a HUGE asset
– 2-3 Supervisory references that correspond to resume
– Reliable, team player
– Comfortable with repetitive data entry duties
– Ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of administrative tasks
– Can start ASAP
Please submit your detailed resume to the job posting online at www.randstad.ca.
Please note only qualified local candidates will be contacted for this opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing!
Top employers choose to work with Randstad because they know that our specialization and focus can help them find great matches with superior candidates like you! We understand your employment market and we’re working with the best employers in your neighborhood.
View original article here Source