We are looking for local Edmonton and area residents to join our team!
Reporting to the Aftermarket Services (AMS) Field Service Supervisor, the Service Maintenance & Support Technician is responsible for ensuring that AMS service tools and equipment are in working condition and complete repairs as required. This position will also provide service technician assistance in the field as required.
Key position functions include:
- Provide support to the AMS Field Service Supervisor, AMS Field Supervisors and AMS Service department.
- Responsible for assistance with maintenance, repairs, certification and record keeping of AMS Service-related tools, equipment and assets.
- Provide quality service to internal customers of the AMS Service Department.
- Follow all Company policies and requirements of the Health and Safety Program.
- Responsible for assisting with field service, project work, and single trip service work.
- Execute Preventative Maintenance program on AMS Service Tools to ensure efficient operation of all machines and equipment.
- Review and investigate equipment condition prior to repair and/or maintenance.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments prior to performing scheduled maintenance.
- Clean, align, calibrate and repair machines and equipment as necessary.
- Maintain organized and accurate records of all maintenance performed.
- Ensure all Company equipment and property is maintained to Company expectations.
- Organize and execute any related farm-out repairs or outsourcing of equipment as required.
- Assist with training for Service Technicians on Company tools, equipment and assets.
- Perform hotshot services to location as required.
- Work together with service crew when change outs are required for trucks/personnel.
- Responsible for assisting with maintaining scheduled maintenance and certification (daily/monthly/annually) such as cranes, service units, hydraulic accumulators and auxiliary stations, generators, torque wrenches, pressure test equipment, etc.
- On-Call and After-hours support is an expectation.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School diploma, and at least two years of gate valve and wellhead assembly or service experience preferred.
- Previous machine maintenance experience and knowledge preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing various electrical, hydraulic accumulators, pneumatic tools, etc. an asset.
- Previous field service experience an asset.
- Knowledge of ball drop and isolation tools an asset.
- Folding or Stiff Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset.
- Knowledge of Stream-Flo and/or competitors equipment an asset.
- Reading blueprints and drawings an asset.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, a good work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Good communication (oral and written), organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); knowledge of ERP software an asset.
- First Aid, H2S, Fall Arrest, Aerial Lift tickets.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License at a minimum; ability to produce a valid drivers abstract.
- A strong commitment to workplace safety.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot and provide good solutions.
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flos Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead and christmas tree equipment, gate valves and check valves. Founded in 1962, the company has grown to be one of the largest manufacturers of its kind in Canada and is continually expanding its export activities. Our commitment to core values of unceasingly improving and investing in technology and striving for high standards in our people has made Stream-Flo the successful company it is today.
View original article here Source