Sherwood Park, AB, CA
Title: Collections Specialist (Accounts receivable/collections)
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan to reduce delinquency and increase the number of clients reinstating to the Ignition Interlock Program.
The position reports to the AR, Credit and Collections Manager.
· Review aging trial balance to identify accounts for collection efforts.
· Send out collection letters latest by the 10th of each month. Reports must be run on the 1st and 15th of each month to identify new accounts that default into new aging buckets.
· Make DAILY outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
· Maintain client’s confidentiality and data protection
· Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates or agreed payment plans.
· Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with AR, Credit and Collections Manager.
· Recommend accounts to be assigned to 3rd Party Collection Agency
· Review collections incoming mails/emails and handle all escalations relating to payments, clients in lockout or with outstanding balances within 24 hours
· Submit all payment arrangements to the AR, Credit and Collections Manager for approval
· Reconcile clients’ accounts and refer proposed adjustments to the Collections Manager for approval.
· Manage administrative duties within the AR, Credit and Collections Department
· Serve as back-up in the absence of the Collections Manager
– Handle escalations
– Set up service calls
– Respond to telephone messages
– Set up clients on weekly payment plan
· Perform ad hoc duties
To apply, please follow the link below:
View original article here Source