We are currently seeking a full time office administrator. for construction company in North Edmonton and are looking to fill this position immediately.
This position has multiple, sometimes competing tasks and the successful candidate must be able to balance deadlines and manage time effectively.
– Daily/weekly invoicing.
– posting of payments.
– Assist in managing accounts payable.
– Light administrative duties including managing phones and greeting visitors.
– Office administration including ordering office supplies.
– document requests/processing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We will provide training, but our ideal candidate brings:
• Experience with invoicing
• Accounting certificate is considered an asset.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software and SAGE Accounting Software
• Strong, clear communicator – both oral and written.
• experiences in construction industry required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and organize
• Ability to multitask
• Invoicing: 1 year
• SAGE Software: 1 year (Required)
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Invoice processing
• Data entry
Salary: Salary will be negotiable based on experience
please send resume to: Accountspayable.firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source