We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to start immediately with a well-established wholesale distributor in Calgary, Alberta. The person who would thrive in this position is someone who leads by example, is hands-on, creative, hard-working, and ambitious. We would love to work with someone with a history of contributing positively to their work environment and willing to go beyond the duties of their role.
If you can bring a fresh outlook and ideas to the team, then we want to see your resume!
– permanent, full-time opportunity
– join a family-owned and operated company, that has been in business for over 50 years
– competitive industry salary
– company rewards hard-working employee with promotions and bonus opportunities
– opportunity to be innovative and lead change
– optimizing team’s performance through training, coaching, mentoring, and performance management
– accountable for managing all aspects of warehouse logistics within the inventory system (receiving, picking orders, shipping, storage, security, and safety)
– responsible for the quality control of all processes that improve the margins through the reduction of errors in all aspects of and quality control over picking and shipping the orders
– work with product support and manufacturing groups to source and stock internally manufactured product parts
– work with the Sales and Service departments to maximize cross-marketing opportunities
– implementing annual sales plans and budgeting
– hands-on involvement in all aspects of the warehouse
– previous senior warehouse or logistics leadership experience
– warehouse management experience considered an asset
– ability to effectively lead a team to achieve required goals
– strong oral and written communication skills
– strong leadership ability and inventory management skills
– detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
– analytical thinker with strong problem solving and organizational skills
– forklift license and ability to teach others
If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a rewarding career in Warehouse Management there are two easy ways to apply:
1. Send an updated copy of your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply directly to this advert
Not the right position for you?
We thank all applicants for expressing interest in the above Warehouse Supervisor opportunity in Calgary; however, only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Our skilled trades team is always looking for talented tradespeople for work in Calgary and Southern Alberta, feel free to send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for other opportunities.
View original article here Source