Oakcreek Golf & Turf LP (“Oakcreek”) is a leading Western Canadian OEM distributor of commercial turf maintenance and other equipment including Toro, Yamaha, Pisten Bully, BOSS Plow, etc. Backed by private equity, we desire to grow our existing Canadian and US multi-OEM platform via acquisition while maintaining a high degree of operating discipline. With our track record of growth and profitability, we are confident we have the management team to make this happen.
Our business seeks the addition of a Warehouse Labourer suitable to fill a position in our Shipping and Receiving department for our Calgary, Alberta head office location.
* Determine method of shipment and prepare bills, invoices and other shipping documents.
* Assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information and
* Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks, pallets, etc.
* Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject
* Unpack and route goods to appropriate storage areas.
* Maintain internal record-keeping systems.
* May operate forklift or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
* Other tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time by department managers.
* Two to three years of related work experience.
* Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
* Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize issues.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Ability to be self-motivated and work independently as well as with a team.
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels and departments.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results.
* Forklift experience an asset but we are willing to train if necessary.
If you feel you have the demonstrated background and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to us by email.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only those candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source