WANTED: TANK TRUCK DRIVERS
TORQ TRUCKING (2015) Ltd. o/a Goulet Trucking is seeking 4-5 highly motivated and experienced TANK TRUCK DRIVERS (Owner Operators & Company Drivers) to join their team!
The TORQ Team o/a Goulet Trucking, is considered the best in the business with quality of work that is second to none. Our team is 100% local – we live and work in the community. We are a team, a work family.
Coming out of the pandemic and breakup, our workload requires that we add 4-5 new drivers to our team. You will be supported by our group of long-term employee Tank Truck Drivers who are not only experienced, they are considered the gold standard.
The position reports directly to the General Manager and is part of a team that provides services for various clients.
• Operating tank trucks in multiple configurations. Super B, Tri-Axle, Body Job
• Transporting fluid as requested
• Hauling various products such as but not limited to. Emulsion, Clean oil, Brine water, Fresh water
• Working both day and night shifts
• Travel away from home terminal
• Performing various duties during service work
• Pigging operations
• Flush by operations
• Regularly inspecting truck and trailers for maintenance issues
• Performing minor maintenance including greasing and oil changes
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and procedures and by acting in a safe manner at all times
• Attending safety meetings and ensuring all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner
• Performing pre and post trip inspections including maintenance of equipment and general repairs
• Assisting with job site preparation and communicates with dispatcher
• Performing general labour duties as assigned, including the use of hand tools and operation of power equipment
• Working as part of a team with Customers, Co-workers and Supervisors
• Prior tank truck driving or off-road driving experience is an asset but not required
• Must have Class 1 License
• Oilfield Tickets (Required): H2S Alive, TDG, WHMIS, First Aid, PST/ CSTS
• The driver must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter or resume/CV:
1. How many years’ experience do you have as a tank truck driver (if any)?
2. How many years’ experience do you have as a driver with a class 1 license?
3. Do you have valid H2S Alive, TDG, WHMIS, PST/ CSTS, and Standard First Aid/CPR?
4. How would your former team mates or bosses tell us about your work ethic?
5. If you received incorrect information from a dispatcher, how would you resolve the issue?
6. Tell us about a time where you lost concentration on the road, what did you do to stay focused?
View original article here Source