Do you want a job that provides a sense of purpose, fun, and engagement? Our environment makes it exciting and positive to come to work every day and create inspiring moments with our customers.
Our shops are currently in Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, and you can be a part of our growth and future here in Calgary. We’re looking for people interested in offering our customers real hospitality. If you appreciate earnest craftsmanship, have a passion for quality, hard work and can connect with people, please apply. Restaurant experience is an asset but not necessary.
At Knifewear, we are a store about cooking. We believe great tools make better food. We believe things should work and be built to last. We believe you can fall in love with your knife. Handmade Japanese kitchen knives are usable works of art and buying a knife should be a great day. We change customer’s minds by creating a new shopping experience.
Our favourite type of people are:
– Able to balance creativity and action.
– Driven to contribute. The kind of person who brings solutions to problems.
– Interested in learning and being in charge of your success.
– Be personable and engaging.
-Help customers in decision making
We want to make this a great place to work and our staff stay with us for years because it’s a job you can love. We have a strong training program that will teach you our brand of service. You will also learn a tonne about knives, steel, cooking, food, and drink. You will become an amazing knife sharpener. Most of all, you will get to be a part of a team that enjoys their job and contribute to running a successful business.
– A Living Wage
– Profit Sharing
– Above & Beyond Bonuses
– Health Spending Account
– Generous Staff Discounts
– Extensive Product Training
– Opportunity for Growth in the Company
Your responsibilities will include:
– Engaging customers in-person, online or over the phone
– Learning and sharing product knowledge
– Learning and developing knife sharpening skills
– Inventory maintenance
– Gathering and packing orders for curbside pickup and shipping
– Handling cash/transactions
– Organization and general cleaning of the shop and staff areas
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining how awesome you are and why you would choose Knifewear through our HR service, Bamboo, link below. Direct replies to this ad will not be answered.
View original article here Source