– Records and prepares LOG BOOKS, FILES OF (TRUCK AND TRAILERS)
– Determine and establish office procedures & routines
– Schedule and confirm appointments
– Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
– Compile Date, Statistics and Accounts
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
– Type & proof read correspondence, forms and other related documents
– Open & distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material .
– Co-ordinate the Flow of information
– Set up & maintain manual & computerized information filling systems.
– Must have own vehicle
WAGES – $15/HR
SHARE RESUME AT HARWINDER@TTLTRANSPORT.CA
View original article here Source