CDL is accepting applications for an EXPERIENCED Skid Steer / Heavy Equipment Operators for snow removal. This position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks including snow removal at commercial and municipal sites while providing exceptional customer service and attention to detail at all times.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Wage based on experience
• Company truck & trailer during work hours
• First aid & safety training
• Year-round employment for the right candidate
• Be a leader in safe work practices.
• Capable of operating under numerous and varied job site situations.
• Must be self driven and able to work independently.
• Perform assigned work on schedule.
• Perform daily equipment inspections of equipment before use.
• Perform weekly maintenance of equipment (ie. greasing machine).
• Demonstrate knowledge of landscaping such as rough and fine grading.
• Working in accordance with CDL’s safety policies and procedures.
• Operating a variety of hand tools (mowers, trimmers, hedgers, sweepers, blowers).
• Installation of perimeter safety fencing.
• Additional tasks as required.
• Minimum five years experience in skid steer operation.
• Previous experience in snow removal.
• Highly proficient in operation of a skid steer in snow removal.
• Ability to work long hours during heavier snowfalls.
• Experience in day to day maintenance of the skid steer.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in loading/unloading skid steer from a trailer and transporting machine to site.
• Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Forward resume to email@example.com
For the right candidate there is opportunity for full time, year-round work. Successful applicants should be available to start this fall. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source