Our client is looking for a Senior ServiceNOW Developer. The ideal candidate will have experience with Discovery, ServiceMapping and administrating a CMDB. preference with anyone with a background in a Telco or Software Shop (agile)
The Software Developer will work with other Developers, Tech leads, Project and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Build and roll-out the next generation Design and Planning framework
• Produce clean, efficient code based on design specifications, software design patters and best practices
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Test and deploy implemented software
• Troubleshoot, fix, enhance, and refactor existing software code base
• Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Work with other Software Developers to learn and share
• Work with end-users directly to deliver on expectations
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• 8+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases (e.g Oracle) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
• Advanced Linux/Windows user
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Attention to detail
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source