Entrematic Canada Inc is looking for a well rounded individual to fill our open Service Manager Position in the Calgary distribution center.
Position Summary: The Service Manager (SM) is responsible for warehouse operations. Specifically, the SM is accountable for inventory management, production, staging orders, and receiving inventory. The SM exercises independent judgment and provides supervision and direction to hourly warehouse staff. The SM hires, schedules, and disciplines all warehouse hourly staff. The Service Manager also backs up the General Manager (GM) role in the event the GM is out of the office.
1. Perform all assigned duties safely.
2. Courteous customer service oriented attitude.
3. Responsible for coordinating assembly, work schedules (including temporary personnel as needed), and warehouse operations to ensure service leads are met.
4. Responsible for establishing and enforcing operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory.
5. Monitor production to ensure satisfactory levels as well as customer service levels are being met.
6. Ensure that corporate programs regarding safety, security, care of equipment and facility are followed. Enforce OSHA compliance and to assure an “injury-free” workplace.
7. Responsible for all aspects of hourly warehouse staff from hiring to termination, which includes staffing, development, supervision, and direction.
8. Ensure the availability of parts required for warehouse assembly and production by coordinating with the General Manager.
9. Resolve employee grievances or submit unsettled grievances to General Manager for action.
10. Communicate company methods/policies/procedures to hourly warehouse staff.
11. Inspect warehouse facilities and equipment and recommend changes in allocation of space and storage procedures to General Manager.
12. Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment and schedule needed maintenance.
13. Investigate customers’ complaints involving such matters as damaged items, overcharges, and delay in shipment, and confer with General Manager on necessary adjustment.
14. Able to fill in as needed in any Door Center position to ensure customer service levels are met.
15. Assist in the development of an Individual Development Plan (IDP) evaluation and meet all training targets as spelled out in the IDP.
16. Responsible for training and enforcing Amarr and DOT compliance for all DC Personnel who drive Amarr vehicles.
17. Other reasonably related duties as assigned.
Other Job Responsibilities and Physical Requirements:
1. Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination for operation of hand/power tools.
2. Extended time on feet, walking distances up to 200 feet.
3. Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying and lifting (50-75 pounds).
Qualifications of Job:
1. Successfully complete internal Amarr Driver Training Program.
2. Must be at least 21 years old.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license ((including endorsements/class requirements as per State & DOT regulations).
4. Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
5. Motor vehicle report must meet Amarr driver standards.
6. Clear and effective written and oral communication skills.
7. College education or related experience.
8. Organizational, time management and analytical skills.
9. Good supervisory, leadership and motivational skills.
10. PC / Windows skills.
11. Mechanical aptitude / power tools.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source