FixIt provides property managers and homeowners with pre-screened contractors, taking the stress and guesswork out of home servicing, and supporting contractors by handling their marketing, administrative work and billing.
We are the preferred service partner for over 9000 residential units in Calgary, handling service jobs in:
– Appliance Repair
– Outdoor work
– And more
Who are we? FixIt partners with homeowners and property managers to support their service work. Our contractors benefit from pre-set service rates, meaning they can spend their day working instead of sending quotes.
First, get pre-screened to start receiving work. We’ll be checking for relevant work experience, tickets (if applicable), insurance (we have inexpensive daily options if needed), and doing a soft background check.
How it works:
1) You receive an email for each job we have in your respective trade – job details are in the email. Claim it if you want, pass on it if you don’t want it.
2) Show up, do the work. When you’re done, record your hours and any materials used. We handle the billing.
3) Get paid within 96 hours – even if the customer hasn’t paid us yet.
We are looking to hire in the following trades:
– Plumbing (requires certification/ticket)
– Appliance Repair (requires certification/ticket)
We handle all the administrative work (advertising, booking, billing, payment processing, etc) so that our contractors can focus on the tools.
We do require contractors to be ticketed in their respective trade (if applicable) and to have insurance coverage, though we do have affordable daily insurance options. We also have insurance partners that can provide discounted annual policies.
You must provide tools and your own transportation. Call-out rates include an allowance to cover your travel.
Contractors get paid within 96 hours of job completion, even if the customer takes longer than that to pay FixIt.
View original article here Source